RE: ALEVRIUS!

From: Anders Reed Mohn (anders_rmat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 04:06:47 PST

    >Who or what is ALEVRIUS!

    Don't know.

    >Is it related to ALEVIR or the Opaserv/Opasoft worm?

    Don't know that either.

    BUT, I did a Google search for "alevrius", and
    several links popped up. Try it..
    Most of them were in German, so I couldn't read them
    properly, but if I got the general idea right, ALEVRIUS is something that probes for Samba shares/services.
    Several of the links on Google seemed to be Linux related.

    Anyone got more?

    Cheers,
    Anders :)