Weird Profile in Documents and Settings

From: Greg Wiedeman (gswcentralat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 03:38:16 PST

    I have an incident where in the documents and settings in windows 2000 I
    have a profile show up under a number of systems where the name of the
    folder shows up as 3 squares. I don't know where it came from but it
    appears on my workstations and my servers. I don't know what it is. Does
    anyone know anything that would make this profile???? I have done virus
    scans and trojan scans along with scumware scans but all turn up negative.
    Thanks

    Do you know the base address of the Global Offset Table (GOT) on a Solaris 8
    box?
    CORE IMPACT does.
    www.securityfocus.com/core