Re: ICQ problem.

From: bob (hackerbobat_private)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 20:01:19 PST

    Dear Thiago,
          Q. How do I retrieve my lost/forgotten password?

          A. Go to https://web.icq.com/secure/password to attempt to retrieve
    lost or forgotten passwords.

          Sincerly, Bob dash
          .ps.  aol/icq is a free service and aol/icq doesnt moderate/remove
    accounts on the said services
          for spam or abuse. when contacted aol replied, "Its a free service,
    please check the website as we dont offer technical support for it"