Incident Focus Area Article Announcement

From: Dan Hanson (dhansonat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:14:22 PST

    Some of the long time subscribers might remember that we used to announce
    new articles in each of the focus areas on the related mailing lists. We
    have not done this for a while, but it is being reinstituted.

    The latest Article:
    Forensics on the Windows Platform, Part Two

    By Jamie Morris

    This is the second of a two-part series of articles discussing the use of
    computer forensics in the examination of Windows-based computers. In this
    article we will concentrate on the areas of a Windows file system that are
    likely to be of most interest to forensic investigators and the software
    tools that can be used to carry out an investigation.

    http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1665

    <Pre>Lose another weekend managing your IDS?
    Take back your personal time.
    15-day free trial of StillSecure Border Guard.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure"> http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure </A>