Re: Backdoor ?? "Girlnextdoor_" TCP Ports 1025/1028

From: Robbert Helling (robjehat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 14:55:51 PST

    If i look at my 2 first entries i see:
    Active Connections

       Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State
       TCP    nack:epmap             nack:0                 LISTENING
       TCP    nack:microsoft-ds      nack:0                 LISTENING

    The Foreign Address shows my own host name, i'm not sure why its listed
    this way. But i guess you have to find your problem locally.