Re: Real-world attacks on sendmail CA-2003-07 seen

From: jlewisat_private
Date: Fri Mar 07 2003 - 19:31:41 PST

    On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Bennett Todd wrote:

    > We logged received msgs that triggered the truncator code this
    > morning at about 3 in the morning, US/Eastern; three different
    > attacks spread over two different MX hosts.

    I've seen several of these too.  Were yours from the same or similar
    hosts, or all from different sources?

     Jon Lewis *jlewisat_private*|  I route
     Atlantic Net                |

    <Pre>Lose another weekend managing your IDS?
    Take back your personal time.
    15-day free trial of StillSecure Border Guard.</Pre>
    <A href="http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure"> http://www.securityfocus.com/stillsecure </A>