RE: unidentified DOS "bad traffic" -- SOLVED

From: kyleat_private
Date: Sat Mar 15 2003 - 23:06:05 PST

    After running the Deloder's VNC server password through the VNC password
    cracker, VNCrack by Phenoelit,
    http://www.phenoelit.de/vncrack/download.html, I have successfully cracked
    the VNC password that was set by the Deloder worm, and it was "strict"

    For a the list of VNC related registry keys and values, please refer to
    http://www.klcconsulting.net/deloder_worm.htm

    Regards,
    /Kyle

    Kyle Lai, CISSP, CISA