RE: SPM2000$ Rouge Share

From: Robinson, Jonathon (Jonathon.Robinsonat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 12:35:27 PST

    Harlan,

    If I go to the management console> shared folders> shares> Right-click and
    properties> I get the following:

    "This has been shared for administrative purposes. The share permissions and
    file security cannot be set."

    However, I'm not able to reboot the server at this time as it's currently in
    production, so the reoccurrence of the share is simply an assumption.

    I'd just like to know why this share exists.

    Jonathon