RE: BIND Crash

From: Mark Ng (laptopalias1-markat_private)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 14:44:15 PDT

    I've seen this today too.  One of my clients DNS servers has crashed twice
    in the same day, both times with the same message (or very similar)

    May 14 21:19:19 bilbo2 named[9491]: ns_resp.c:3946: ENSURE(cp <= eom_out)
    failed.

    I've not seen the file in /tmp on this machine however.  I'm looking to see
    if there have been any similar problems on any of their other machines.

    Will report if I see anything else.