Scans from proxyprotector.com

From: Chris Boyd (cboydat_private)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 16:31:13 PDT

    I'm seeing many proxy scans from 64.201.104.2,
    for.information.see.proxyprotector.com.  I did not request the scans,
    and the link on his page is broken.  All emails to common addresses at
    the domain are bouncing user unknown.  Is this dude legit, or just
    pretending to be trying to help prevent proxy abuse?

    --Chris