Re: Anyone know this tool?

From: Jason Rumney (jasonrat_private)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 10:11:21 PDT

    Danny wrote:

    > Does anyone happen to know what tool this is?

    It looks like either Nimda or one of the Code Red variants. I don't
    remember the exact details of which is which.

    I have a Java Servlet that ties them up until they time out (4000
    seconds in most cases) if anyone is interested. I map it to /scripts and
    a few other URL patterns that worms and spam bots tend to hit. Hopefully
    it slows them down a bit.