RE: WORM_MIMAIL.A Anyone have any info on what this does yet?

From: att13543 (skidat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 05 2003 - 10:26:23 PDT

    Seems like the behavior is pretty much universal.  Since the posting,
    I've received two messages through the low weight / primary mail server;
    however, they were in quarantine.  Thinking they might be the original
    spam message, I checked the SMTP header and found out they were actually
    forwarded from a user's outside account.  I should have known, the
    sender wasn't admin@[domain.com].