Re: Dig in: autorooter, maybe that IRC one but SAV doesnt pick it up.

From: Christine Kronberg (Christine_Kronbergat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 09:06:55 PDT

    On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, Drew Weaver wrote:

    > Dig in.
    >
    > http://www.soul-fu.com/drew.zip
    >
    > I found this on a Windows 2k SP4 machine without (without) the two most
    > recent and critically nessicary patches.

      Nav finds a worm called W32/Lolol.worm.gen in juh.exe and dcomx.exe.
      It fits to what I saw when let the files run within a vmware.
      I'm not sure about the files in the cba directory. According to what
      I found with google there seems to be a link to NAV CE (at least to
      some antivirus software). Are you sure that they have not been there
      earlier?
      (I'm not a windows expert: what are *.lrc files? )

      Cheers,

                                                                   Chris.

    --
    GeNUA mbH