Re: Secure.dcom.exe

From: Eric Chien (ecchienat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 01:24:28 PDT

    This file simply sets the Registry Key:
    HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Ole\EnableDCOM = N

    and then prints out the text:
               |                    Icq: 52733081                      |

               |            Comment to: MaXxX__at_private            |

               |         File Created @ 28 July 2003 by MaXxX          |

               |                   Dcom Quick Patch                    |

    ...Eric