Re: New mail scanner?

From: Jeff Kell (jeff-kellat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 19:57:05 PDT

    As of this weekend, receiving these scans from:

    171.75.244.157
    171.75.198.30
    67.64.156.215

    They still continue, one every couple of minutes.  source port always
    zero, destination within our netblock but not in any particular order.

    The attacks appear random (most are attacking addresses in our NAT pool,
    many of which have no associated translation at the moment), but they
    are fairly uniformly distributed across our /18.

    Jeff