MS03-026 Update Problems? (fwd)

From: Dan Hanson (dhansonat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 16:53:57 PDT

    Moderator note: This is a bit of a followup for the posts that claim that
    installations of the patch were done yet infection still happened. The
    fact that 1/4 of the installations appear to have failed for some reason
    with this person may indicate that organizations should audit the file
    versions.

    Apologies for the cross post, but I thought these numbers might give
    people pause.