Re: Tools for monitoring port scans / connection attmempts?

From: steveat_private
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 06:12:58 PDT

      Thanks for the pointers folks.  I've heard of snort before, I must
     confess I didn't realise it could do so many different things though!

      The pointers to ACID were certainly appreciated, as that seems very
     similar to what my system would aim towards.

      For all those people that asked for my code I've released it at:

      		http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/lestat/

    Steve