Re: MSBlast and other known exploits..

From: Jay Woody (jay_woodyat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 07:51:05 PDT

    Another example of why rebuilding is ALWAYS the most secure answer when
    a machine has been compromised.  I have a feeling that many of you that
    are just blindly trusting these cleaners are going to find out that this
    isn't enough.  My 2 cents.  Rebuild.

    JayW

    >>> "Phil Roginski" <philat_private> 08/13/03 07:39PM

     We had some machines today with the same symptoms.  We found out that
    they
    also have spybot worm on them.  Once we got rid of that and msblaster
    everything is fine.

    Phil