wicked_scr.scr

From: Russell Berry (russat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 10:00:54 PDT

    I'm sure by now the word is out on this given the magnitude I've seen. But
    just in case someone hasn't heard I felt obligated to report that I've
    blocked over 2 million email messages with this since this morning.

    Regards,
    ---russ

    Russell Berry
    Berrex Computer Solutions
    http://www.berrex.com
    Russat_private
    1-877-558-9507

    Captus Networks - Integrated Intrusion Prevention and Traffic Shaping
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
     - Ensure Reliable Performance of Mission Critical Applications
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security and Performance Policies
    **FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit - WhitePapers - Live Demo
    Visit us at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CaptusNetworks_incidents_030814