Administrivia: Virus.

From: Dan Hanson (dhansonat_private)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 09:58:26 PDT

    Hi...

    As many of you have found out, an unfortunately successful virus is making
    the rounds. Currently, there are 400+ messages sitting for moderation. In
    addition to virus-sent mails, there are a mass of "is this a virus" and
    "I'm seeing them too" messages. I have decided to reject those as well
    with no explanatory comment.

    Apologies for the delay in moderation.

    Captus Networks - Integrated Intrusion Prevention and Traffic Shaping
     - Instantly Stop DoS/DDoS Attacks, Worms & Port Scans
     - Automatically Control P2P, IM and Spam Traffic
     - Ensure Reliable Performance of Mission Critical Applications
     - Precisely Define and Implement Network Security and Performance Policies
    **FREE Vulnerability Assessment Toolkit - WhitePapers - Live Demo
    Visit us at:
    http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CaptusNetworks_incidents_030814