RE: Can anyone identify this possible backdoor?

From: Schmehl, Paul L (paulsat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 08:15:38 PDT

    Have you tried typing "help" at the prompt?  Or "?"?

    Paul Schmehl (paulsat_private)
    Adjunct Information Security Officer
    The University of Texas at Dallas
    AVIEN Founding Member
    http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

    Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30 (Training),
    October 1-2 (Briefings) in Tysons Corner, VA; the world's premier
    technical IT security event.  Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in
    Las Vegas! 6 tracks, 12 training sessions, top speakers and sponsors.
    Symantec is the Diamond sponsor.  Early-bird registration ends September 6.Visit us: www.blackhat.com