Clarification

From: Roberto Nibali (ratzat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 05:41:18 PDT

    Hi there,

    I just subscribed and downloaded the huge mailingarchive :)
    Me too, I'd like to see, if possible, the already architectural
    draft of such a secure pluggable linux module framework. And I
    like to know or to discuss why the approaches from RSBAC, SELinux
    or Lomac for example are not feasible for mainstream. I'm looking
    forward to some interesting discussions.