Re: LSMEXAMPLE.C(.GZ)

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Fri May 18 2001 - 15:08:16 PDT

    * jmjonesat_private (jmjonesat_private) wrote:

    > It's still crude, but it does compile, install, and remove correctly.
    > I submit it here for ridicule and/or use by anybody who may wish to
    > hack at it.

    Please do not include modversions.h.  This is no longer approriate, as it is
    now handled by Makefiles, and expected to go away by 2.5.

    The interface is fairly fluid, and there is no guarantee that new bits will
    be added only to the end.  So, as Greg mentioned, you may want to rethink
    how you handle your array indexing this (unless this file is automatically
    generated from security.h).

    Please consider moving to the current paradigm for init_module and
    cleanup_module.

    static int __init LSM_init(void)
    {
    	/* stuff from init_module */