LSMEXAMPLE.C(.GZ)

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 11:11:52 PDT

    Folks,

    The 0.2 version of the "lsmexample" loadable security module
    is attached, with (I think) all the changes suggested.

    Again, submitted for ridicule or use.

    To prevent "mailbox clutter", this is the last time I'll
    post this code to the list in general.  The lastest version
    will always be available at:

    http://lsm.antisoft.com/documentation/

    and I'll post a "notice" to linux-security-moduleat_private
    if it changes.  If you want to get the "latest" in your email,
    you can subscribe to lsm-documentationat_private by
    emailing majordomoat_private with

    subscribe lsm-documentation

    in the body.

    Thanks for Your Patience,