initialization

From: Serge E. Hallyn (hallynat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:45:00 PDT

    ok, not entirely sure i'm thinking right here.

    Security ops are attached at do_initcalls in do_basic_setup.
    proc_init_root is called before this.  This means that if we
    actually use inode_alloc_security and kmalloc anything for
    the inode->i_security to point to, then we have a time where
    inodes for the procfs exist, but i_security does not.  So

    1. Am i right?

    2. Would we like to change this?  How?  Sure, I can work around
    it, but it seems like something most people will have to deal
    with.

    thanks,
    -serge