Re: Patch: Socket hooks

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 12:07:17 PDT

    On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 10:34:54AM -0400, Chris Vance wrote:

    > I find it hard to believe that there have been no additional comments on
    > this patch.  Should I assume that everything is fine and that it will be
    > commited shortly or should I assume that everyone has been too busy
    > thinking about file descriptors to take a look at it?

    In trying to apply this patch it has a number of conflicts with the
    current version of the lsm tree (yes this isn't your fault, the tree is
    now 2.4.7, and wasn't when you sent out the patch.)

    Also could you generate your diffs so that patch can apply them
    correctly? (it doesn't have the file name to be patched in the diff,
    this is probably a RCS bug.)  It's not a big idea, but is a pain to
    apply the patches.

    Thanks,

    greg k-h