2001_08_07 patch against 2.4.7

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 23:58:48 PDT

    Again, lots of things have happened since the last patch a mere 6 days
    ago, so I created a new one.  It is against 2.4.7 and can be found at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/lsm-2001_08_07-2.4.7.patch.gz

    I've also posted the raw ChangeLog, if it interests some people:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/lsm-ChangeLog

    Things changed since the 2001_08_01 patch:
    	- changed the setscheduler hook to pass a pointer to a structure
    	  instead of the structure itself <greg k-h>
    	- fix alloc/free leak with bprm <chris w>
    	- fixed circular dependency <greg k-h>
    	- Stephan Smalley's cleanup patches:
    		http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-security-module&m=99711138001828
    		http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-security-module&m=99713095031942
    	- moved security.c, capability_plug.c, and lsm_ip_glue.c to the
    	  security subdirectory out of the kernel subdirectory. This
    	  should give us room to grow. <greg k-h>

    If anyone has any problems with this patch, please let me know.

    thanks,

    greg k-h