Re: Possible system call interface for LSM

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 12:33:28 PDT

    On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 07:36:00AM -0700, richard offer wrote:

    > Can we have the discussion before the patch is applied?
    >
    > Going from new topic throught heated discussion to commited patch in a day
    > is too fast, particularly when there are now vested interests (more work
    > for you) if anything is changed.

    Just because I check some code in, does not at all mean that this is the
    "final word".  Things can (and will) change.  I don't mind doing the
    additional work (it's really easy) if consensus is made out to be
    different.  I've changed things I've checked in many times, that's just
    part of the development process.

    thanks,

    greg k-h