scheduling next LSM BOF

From: Tim Fraser (tfraserat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 02:02:20 PDT

    Hi!

    	Thanks to all who attended last week's LSM BOF at the USENIX
    Security Symposium!  I'd like to solicit suggestions from everyone on
    the list: where would you most like to see the next LSM BOF?
    Possibilities include (but are certainly not limited to):

      ALS, 5-10 November 2001 in Oakland, CA, USA: http://www.linuxshowcase.org
      CCS, 5-8 November 2001 in Philadelphia www.bell-labs.org/user/reiter/ccs8
      ACSAC, 10-14 December 2001 in New Orleans, LA, USA: http://www.acsac.org
      NDSS, 6-8 February 2002 in San Diego, CA, USA:  http://www.isoc.org/ndss02
      IEEE Symposium on Security & Privacy, May 2002 in Oakland, CA, USA
      SACMAT, 3-4 June 2002 in Monterey: www.acm.org/sigs/sigsac/sacmat2002.html
      USENIX, 9-14 June 2002 in Monterey, CA: www.usenix.org/events/usenix02
      Ottowa Linux Symposium, July 2002 in Ottowa, Ontario, Canada.
      USS, 5-9 August 2002 in San Francisco, CA: www.usenix.org/events/sec02

    	If you feel that it's presently too early to choose, feel free
    to wait as long as you like, and send me mail suggesting a location
    when you think it's time to start talking about another BOF.

    			- Tim Fraser, NAI Labs