[patch] Unix sockets & syscall

From: Chris Vance (cvanceat_private)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:19:33 PDT

    Attached is a patch that contains an updated syscall hook (same as
    Stephen's last patch, but uses unsigned ints) and adds two new hooks for
    unix sockets.

    As mentioned earlier
    http://mail.wirex.com/pipermail/linux-security-module/2001-August/001665.html
    We needed to insert hooks directly into the af_unix code so that we can
    control sockets using the abstract name space.

    I've added one hook to control the ability to establish stream connections
    and another hook (in two locations) to control datagrams.

    If nobody objects, Stephen can commit these changes tomorrow.

    chris.