Re: GPL only usage of security.h

From: Casey Schaufler (caseyat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 10:25:38 PDT

    Greg KH wrote:

    > I am not proposing to change anything from what currently is required to
    > do if you add a security module patch to the kernel _today_.

    Well, why do you think I want to have a loadable module?
    So I don't have to do a security module patch, and so
    that no one has to do a security module patch. The whole
    point of this exercise to to change the current state of
    affairs, where everyone has to go off and do their own
    security patch. If you are proposing the status quo, why
    should anybody be doing anything?

    --

    Casey Schaufler				Manager, Trust Technology, SGI
    caseyat_private				voice: 650.933.1634