Re: [RFC] 2.4.11-pre4 patch

From: richard offer (offerat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 15:02:51 PDT

    * frm gregat_private "10/05/01 14:47:06 -0700" | sed '1,$s/^/* /'
    *
    * Hi all,
    *
    *
    * I'd like to merge these changes to the tree, to make the rest of the
    * 2.4.11-pre merge easier as development progresses.  Also, since LSM work
    * has kinda slowed down, I didn't think this would disrupt any other
    * people (except Chris, it doesn't look like you have added your patch
    * yet, you might want to do that before this merge.)

    I'd like to see a comment on the authoritative patch I sent last week. A
    comment other than "I don't like authoritative hooks so I'm not going to
    apply it".

    All the questions that were raised by Seth and David (Wheeler) were delt
    with in the follow-up (posted Wednesday Sept 26). There was no discussion
    other than those two semi-minor points.

    When can we expect it to be commited ?

    *
    * thanks,