new 2001_10_10 patch against 2.4.11

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 10:28:06 PDT

    Latest LSM patch is ready:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/lsm-2001_10_10-2.4.11.patch.gz
    and the full changelog at
     	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/lsm-ChangeLog

    What's changed since the 2001_09_26 patch:
       - fix my dumb merge mistakes                         (Stephen Smalley)
       - merge with 2.4.11                                  (me)
       - merge with 2.4.11-pre4                             (Greg KH)
       - change {delete,init}_module hooks                  (me)
       - fix dummy netlink_send hook                        (James Morris)
       - Added new skb_ops hook set_owner_w                 (James Morris)

    A lot of VFS changes in the 2.4.11-pre4 merge (thanks greg).  Stephen hopefully
    caught all the dumb merge mistakes, thanks.  Give this one a whirl, and please
    report any problems.