Re: Example security modules

From: Emily Ratliff (ratliffat_private)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 06:57:51 PDT

    On Fri, 12 Oct 2001, Greg KH wrote:
    > I was wondering if there were any projects out there that have ported
    > their code to use the current LSM interface, that would want to have
    > their module included in the LSM patch.
    I'm working on creating modules out of some of the other pieces of the
    Openwall patch. I've just started though and expect it to take at least a
    couple of weeks to get anything for you to look at. Let me know what
    sub-directory you want the modules to live in and I'll adjust my patches
    accordingly.

    Emily

    --
    Emily Ratliff