Re: checking superblock

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 12:18:07 PDT

    On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:

    > name, which may be misleading.  How would people feel about adding
    > a hook in fs/namespace.c:657:
    >
    > if (security_ops->sb_ops->check_sb(mnt->mnt_sb, nd))
    > 	goto unlock;

    This would actually be helpful to SELinux as well, although for a
    different reason.  I would suggest moving it just before the graft_tree
    call, so that the mnt_flags are available in the mnt and the "same
    filesystem" check has already been performed.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private