About more document,example

From: iloveunix (iloveunixat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 01:45:09 PDT

    Recently I tried lsm wirex.com's linux-security-module,I found based on lsm to write security enhancement to linux is a good start,But besides play with file access control,signal,capability using lsm, It seems that there are more can do with lsm because there are so many hook in the kernel,I only use not above 10%,I think understanding what
    else hook's security function is very important thing to understand linux security issue, It seems there is few security project based on lsm except selinux.Is there more general example (especial document)show our newbies how to user lsm ,what is the meaning of every hook.I
    am eager to every hook's importance.Who can point to such link?Thank you in advance.