Re: Detecting missing hook functions

From: Greg KH (gregat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 14:42:39 PDT

    On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 05:26:01PM -0400, Stephen Smalley wrote:
    > Who wrote the original verify() function and why
    > didn't they use this approach from the beginning?

    Because I was short sighted and didn't think that anyone would miss
    filling in all of their structures :)  Sorry.

    I like Chris's solution, or something like that.  Checking that all the
    pointers are !NULL should work just fine.  It's not too hard to expand
    that function to tell you what structure failed.

    thanks,

    greg k-h