Re: Openwall RLIMITS_NPROC patch as an LSM

From: Emily Ratliff (ratliffat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 15:08:05 PST

    On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Greg KH wrote:
    > Your patch is now added to the tree.  I also made the changes necessary
    > due to the removal of the version field.
    Great! Thanks.

    Solar Designer gave his approval for inclusion in the LSM patch. He just
    wants it to be clear that it is not official Openwall.

    He did express concern that the code is comparing the uid against 0 in
    several places and that it uses superuser privieges without raising
    PF_SUPERPRIV.

    Emily

    --
    Emily Ratliff