Re: Proposed documentation patch to security.h

From: Seth Arnold (sarnoldat_private)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2001 - 16:01:30 PST

    On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 03:44:29PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:
    > Here's my latest try at converting a tiny portion of the security.h
    > comments to the proper kernel-doc format.  This time, there can't be any
    > discussion that "our format is better" as it is not in proper kernel-doc
    > style.

    It turns out that my complaints last go-around about 'missing parameter
    information' wasn't a fundemental failing of the kernel-doc tool -- in
    fact, it was just the individual conversion I had issue with. :)

    On looking at the new documentation output by the tool, I find this
    format completely acceptable to me.

    I would like to ask that all documentation conversions retain the blunt
    and forward "<param x> is used for ..." style.

    :)

    --
    The Bill of Rights: 7 out of 10 rights haven't been sold yet! Contact
    your congressman for details how *you* can buy one today!