Re: panic

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:04:23 PST

    * Seth Arnold (sarnoldat_private) wrote:
    > I'm sorry I'm not paying as much attention as I used to .. I just synced
    > my tree with lsm.immunix.org last night, applied a changeset to get Rik
    > van Riel's rmap12a, compiled and rebooted.
    >
    > When I 'modprobe capability', it seems to go well, but running sudo
    > causes an instant panic. Reproducable, at that. :) (I initially thought
    > it was the 'sudo modprobe owlsm' that caused the panic, but it turns out
    > that sudo alone is sufficient.)
    >
    > Is this normal?

    No, this isn't normal.  In fact i ran 2.4.17-lsm for quite some time with
    capability module loaded with no problems (and a healthy usage of sudo).
    And, I've got about 20 hours on 2.4.17-lsm-rmap12a with capability module
    and sudo has been working fine.  If you feel like doing more debugging
    I'd be happy to help you out.