panic

From: Seth Arnold (sarnoldat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 12:25:18 PST

    I'm sorry I'm not paying as much attention as I used to .. I just synced
    my tree with lsm.immunix.org last night, applied a changeset to get Rik
    van Riel's rmap12a, compiled and rebooted.

    When I 'modprobe capability', it seems to go well, but running sudo
    causes an instant panic. Reproducable, at that. :) (I initially thought
    it was the 'sudo modprobe owlsm' that caused the panic, but it turns out
    that sudo alone is sufficient.)

    Is this normal?

    #
    # Security options
    #
    CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=m
    # CONFIG_SECURITY_IP is not set
    CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX=m
    # CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_DEVELOP is not set
    # CONFIG_SECURITY_SELINUX_MLS is not set
    CONFIG_SECURITY_OWLSM=m
    CONFIG_OWLSM_RLIMIT_NPROC=y
    CONFIG_OWLSM_LINK=y
    CONFIG_OWLSM_FD=y
    CONFIG_SECURITY_DTE=m

    Thanks :)

    --
    People who separate manpages from the programs
    they document would steal sheep.  -- apologies to Goudy