Re: Legitimate Question

From: jmjonesat_private
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 17:43:44 PST

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Crispin Cowan wrote:

> ... Assuming that you are volunteering to write it :-)

I'm volunteering to write it only because I think I'll need it.  I think
this information will be most useful across the industry because I suspect
I am not unique.  If my solution becomes "widely accepted", so be it...
certainly I have no reason to keep it to myself.

Could we get projects to post "policy query API specs" like Mr. Smalley
has posted for this purpose, with a URL and the module name?  It'd help we
lowly userspace application people. (^_^)  An overview would be most
useful.

> Crispin
>
> --
> Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
> Chief Scientist, WireX Communications, Inc. http://wirex.com
> Security Hardened Linux Distribution:       http://immunix.org
> Available for purchase: http://wirex.com/Products/Immunix/purchase.html
>
>         The Olympic Games: A Century of Corruption and Graft
> 	     The FIS: Crushing the soul of snowboarding

Trying to Help (ME),
J. Melvin Jones