Re: LSM Summer BOF's

From: Emily Ratliff (ratliffat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 07:24:42 PST

    On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Crispin Cowan wrote:
    >     * other IBM'ers besides Greg, e.g. the Austin people, etc.
    (sorry for the late response to this thread - vacation, yada, yada)
    Travel money is tight right now, but we are asking for me to attend
    both OLS and USENIX Security and Niki to attend either USENIX Technical
    or Cansecwest. Trent Jaeger will be able to represent us at any event he
    attends.

    Emily

    --
    Emily Ratliff