Re: To confusing....

From: Niki Rahimi (narahimiat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 14:36:24 PDT

    Did I miss the previous note on this thread ? I didn't see it in the
    archives. I'm confused. What does the note really say? SELinux is too
    confusing or their business environment is too confusing? And why does the
    situation (whatever situation that may be) not place their business at
    risk? Also, what's up with to instead of too and Crop instead of Corp? Was
    it supposed to be funny or a true mispelling? In that case, I'd suggest
    something else for the latter. :-)

    -Niki

    "Admissions Office" wrote:
    Our company will not be using the SELinux for clients because, our
    management has determined the situation is to confusing and will not place
    our business at risk.

    Pamela Patterson
    OpenDNS Crop