[ANNOUNCE] 2.5.23-lsm1

From: Chris Wright (chrisat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 12:29:05 PDT

    The Linux Security Modules project provides a lightweight, general
    purpose framework for access control.  The LSM interface enables
    security policies to be developed as loadable kernel modules.
    See http://lsm.immunix.org for more information.

    2.5.23-lsm1 patch released.  This includes a few base kernel compile
    fixes and exports needed for modules.

    Full lsm-2.5 patch (LSM + all modules) is available at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/2.5/2.5.23/patch-2.5.23-lsm1.gz

    The whole ChangeLog for this release is at:
    	http://lsm.immunix.org/patches/2.5/2.5.23/ChangeLog-2.5.23-lsm1

    The LSM 2.5 BK tree can be pulled from:
            bk://lsm.bkbits.net/lsm-2.5

    2.5.23-lsm1
     - merge 2.5.21						(Greg KH)
     - vmalloc exports					(AntonA)
     - LIDS #include cleanup				(Greg KH)
     - fix build, add security/built-in.o to Makefile	(Greg KH)
     - merge 2.5.22						(me)
     - sb->s_dev changed to dev_t so update modules
       - DTE: now use MAJOR/MINOR macros			(me)
       - SELinux: now use to_dev_t				(me)
     - SELinux Makefile tweak to build include/asm		(me)
     - merge 2.5.23						(me)
     - SELinux update sysctl SID tables			(Stephen Smalley)
     - various base 2.5.23 compile/export cleanups
       - UP compile fix					(Linus)
       - export default_wake_function			(Ben LaHaise)
       - export ioremap_nocache				(Andi Kleen)
       - drivers/hotplug/cpqphp.h include tqueue.h		(me)
       - fs/smbfs/sock.c include tqueue.h			(Adrian Bunk)