Basic LSM and SE Linux support for Strace

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 22:18:13 PDT

    I've attached a patch for strace that makes it understand the security()
    system call for i386 and the SE Linux system calls.  I've added full support
    for all the common SE Linux calls (every one for which I could find a program
    to strace) and partial support for the rest.

    People who want to add support for other LSM based systems shouldn't find it
    too difficult with this as an example.

    For the Debian people, I'd like to see something derived from this be in the
    standard Debian package of strace in the near future.  I know that I have
    portability issues to fix first (any suggestions on where to start will be
    welcome).

    From field.