[patch] Non-LSM IPC changes (Was: Re: Submitting LSM)

From: Stephen Smalley (sdsat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 07:41:03 PDT

    On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Greg KH wrote:

    > I had the impression that Chris was going to do this, I'm currently not.
    > So yes, any help would be appreciated.  If someone wants to send me
    > these patches, I'll add them to a bk tree to send to Linus.

    The attached patch, relative to a vanilla 2.5.25, contains the non-LSM IPC
    changes for moving the kernel data structures to header files and for
    moving the initialization of the mode and key values.  Notice that this
    patch does NOT add the LSM security fields to the data structures; I
    assume that you want to separate that change.

    --
    Stephen D. Smalley, NAI Labs
    ssmalleyat_private