Moderation Problems

From: Crispin Cowan (crispinat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 12:11:36 PDT

    We are attempting to migrate the LSM mailing list from being a "closed"
    list (non-subscriber posts are manually moderated) to being policed by
    Spamassasin (trust me, it gets a lot of spam that is currently blocked).

    Unfortunately, we are having technical difficulties; I have noticed a
    number of posts being blocked for moderation that I cannot explain. If
    your post is delayed or moderated, be assured that we have not suddenly
    turned into content Nazi's or something, we're just fighting with software.

    Thanks,

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
    Chief Scientist, WireX                      http://wirex.com/~crispin/