Re: Please confirm your message (fwd)

From: Russell Coker (russellat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 07:30:29 PDT

    On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 05:18, Valdis.Kletnieksat_private wrote:
    > Having to go through this sort of thing for sending to a person is
    > barely tolerable.  This crap should *NOT* be tolerated for a 'postmaster'
    > address.
    >
    > Will the managers of the linux-security list please note that the sysadmins
    > at ctlug.org are asleep at the wheel and they need to be dealt with in an
    > appropriate manner.

    I've just been to the following site:
    http://www.rfc-ignorant.org

    I submitted the postmaster address for the reason you cite and the abuse
    address for not existing.  I also did abuseat_private

    Now people who use abuse.rfc-ignorant.org or postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org in
    their RBL configuration shouldn't get mail from those idiots.

    From field.