bk error (OT)

From: Robb Romans (robbat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 12:01:44 PDT

    Anyone have a clue what this means:

    robb@fletch:~/LSM/lsm-2.5> bk pull
    ---------------------- Receiving the following csets
    -----------------------
    1.495 1.494

    =================================== ERROR
    ====================================
    takepatch: nothing to do in patch, which probably means a patch version
    mismatch.  You need to make sure that the software generating the patch is
    the same as the software accepting the patch.  We were looking for
    # Patch vers:   1.3
    fnext: No such file or directory

    =================================== ERROR
    ====================================
    takepatch: missing checksum line in patch, aborting.

    0 bytes uncompressed to 0, nanX expansion
    robb@fletch:~/LSM/lsm-2.5> bk parent
    Parent repository is bk://lsm.bkbits.net/lsm-2.5

    Worked yesterday.

    	Regards,
    	Robb

    --
    Robb Romans                     (512) 838-0419
    Linux Commando                  T/L   678-0419

    Ask me about the W5IBM Amateur Radio Club